If you would like your event to be added to this calendar, please email email@example.com.
- This event has passed.
Insights on Canada’s Transition to Electric Mobility
November 29, 2018 @ 9:30 am - 3:45 pm
The McMaster University Institute for Transportation and Logistics (MITL) is hosting a special event to report on Canada’s Transition to Electric Mobility. It is concluding a five-year federally funded project titled: The Social Costs and Benefits of Electric Mobility Canada. On November 29th their research team will report on results from the latter stages of the research and integrate findings from the overall project. Al Cormier, founding CEO of Electric Mobility Canada, will moderate the event.
Presentations will include:
* Important Results from the 2018 National Consumer EV Survey and Comparisons with the 2015 Survey”
* The Potential for Adopting EV Technology by Canadian Automotive Fleets
* Older Drivers: Attitutdes Towards Autonomous Technologies and Electric Vehicles
* Climate Change and the Importance of Electric Vehicles
* Economic Implications of Changing Policies on Government EV Incentives
* Optimal Charging Station Locations in the Greater Toronto Hamilton Area
* Summing Things Up (2014-2018): What Has Our Research Uncovered?
Click here to sign up to attend this free event.