What New Electric Vehicles are Available Today?
Electric Vehicles come in 3 Types:
1) - Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV);
2) - Extended Range Electric Vehicles (EREV); and
3) - Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV).
1) -Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) Available:
Chevrolet Bolt EV
Chevrolet Spark EV* (Production Ended August 2016)
Ford Focus Electric
Hyundai IONIQ EV
Mitsubishi i-MiEV* (Production Ends in 2017 Model Year)
Tesla Model S, X, & Model 3 (Soon)
- Coming Soon: Hyundai IONIQ EV + PHEV / Hybrid Models,
VW Golf EV
2) - Extended Range Electric Vehicles (EREV) Available.
3) - Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEV) Available.
Audi A3 Sportsback E-Tron
BMW 330e plug-in sedan# (Coming Soon!)
BMW Concept X5 eDrive, Also check out BMW X540e, BMW 740Le!
Fiat Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid #(Comming Soon)
Ford C-MAX Energi
Ford Fusion Energi
- Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Plug-In
Electric Vehicle Incentive Programs (EVIP):
Different Provinces have Different Electric Vehicle Incentives you can Qualify for.
Ontario's Qualified List:
EVIP Eligible Vehicle and Incentives - Full List
(Click Mfg. Below for their Incentives Directly)
- Fiat Chrysler (FCA)
- General Motors
There are Additional Benefits for Electric Vehicles, including the
Electric vehicle charging incentive program; also
Ontario's Green Licence Plate Program; There is also the
Electric Vehicle Chargers Ontario (EVCO) Program, Installing DC Fast Charging and Local Level 2 Charging.
British Columbia Live Smart BC Programs for Electric Vehicles are under
Transportation Rebates and Incentives
- The Clean Energy Vehicle (CEV) Program,
- The Scrap-It Program
- Plug In BC (EV Charging Stations)
- BC's List of Eligible Vehicles.
Quebec's List of Eligable Vehicles and their Discounts.
Quebec Charging Station Rebates, are also available.
|it's private Powered by ChangeDetection|
Follow the EV Society Facebook Page for more Information.